Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog. I’m Lisa.
I’m a 30-something year old wife and mama of 3, and this space is where I sort out my thoughts on life, family, food, fitness, and blogging.
I like numbered lists and bullet points and organization. My house doesn’t always reflect this, but as someone once said – I like to think you can be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously.
Here are a few of my interests:
- Coffee. Moscato. Chips & salsa (& guac & queso). Target. Amazon Prime. #momlife
- Local love. Exploring and supporting local businesses and restaurants in my hometown. I have a blog devoted to it!
- Reading. I’m an avid reader – books are my preference, but I’ll read almost anything. My short term memory is better than long term memory, so I like to reread books. If I have a question about something, I’ll often read numerous articles about that topic to learn as much as I can.
- Fall is my favorite season (I got married in October and my daughter was born in October = Oct is the best).
- I’m a fast typer and a great speller, but I’m terrible at math and directions (this means I get lost easily and basically hate driving).
- I also really like food, but having babies and getting older has motivated me to take better care of my body, so in 2012 I discovered I could love running. I eat, I run, I repeat! I call this balance.
Here are some pics of my little party of 5: